16th February 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do job and continue studies through Distance Education if completed 3 years Diploma in Agriculture course?

dear sir,
i am complate in three years diploma in agriculture as a base in private jobs, and i want to do in distance education in b.sc or b.tech (agriculture) so is this possible for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What studies I can do through distance education mode having done ITI in Machinist?
  2. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the job oriented courses after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  5. How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?
  6. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
  7. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  9. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  10. How to start my studies to do B.Tech? I have completed diploma diploma in IT and working in a company from last 3 years
  11. How may i continue my higher degree through distance learning? I have completed diploma in metallurgy and have 3 years experience.
  12. Should I do job or continue my studies in B.E. after diploma in CSE?
  13. Which are the further courses available for me if I dropped my diploma in Civil Engineering in between?
  14. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Possibilities to do distance course after completing BSc in Biotechnology?
  16. How to do LLB course with distance education?
  17. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  18. How to do MBA after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th
27th April 2016, 10:27 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Is it possible to do job and continue studies through Distance Education if completed 3 years Diploma in Agriculture course?

Yes, this is possible. After completing your diploma you had your job and then you want to go for higher education, then this is possible even this is a good sign for boosting of the career and your job opportunity.

So, you can enroll into B.tech either by distant education or by regular course. You have this two option, if you are currently in job then it will be better for you to enroll through distant learning and if you don't have job as of now then i will suggest you to go through regular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?