6th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Hindalco Industries for Mechanical Engineer?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineer and have completed three months internship. Now I want to join Hindalco Industries. Is there any job available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available in Hindalco Industries Limited for Mechanical Engineer?
  2. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Hindalco Industries Ltd.?
  3. How to get a job in Hindalco Industries Limited being a Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Does Hindalco Industries Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  5. Is there any vacancy in Hindalco Industries Ltd for Electrical engineer? How much salary they offers?
  6. Vacancies in Hindalco Industries Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to apply for it?
  7. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  8. Can I do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Hindalco Industries? How it can be done?
  9. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech ECE 5th semester student? -- [New]
  11. Mechanical or Agricultural, which has better scope to study in BTech?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech Civil final semester student? -- [New]
  13. How the Hindalco Industries Limited recruit Diploma in Electrical Engineers?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering stream at Hindalco Industries?
  15. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech Chemical student?
  16. List of private companies of Bangalore to get job after Civil Engineering? How to apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd?
  17. Suitable jobs in Karnataka for Mechanical engineer?
  18. Should I go for summer training in HINDALCO and TATA Cummins Jamshedpur?
15th May 2021, 06:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in Hindalco Industries for Mechanical Engineer?

Hindalco Industries Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about Hindalco Industries Mechanical Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Hindalco Industries

Name of the Job Position - Mechanical Engineer

>> You are required to have good communication skills in English. Candidates having 0 to 3 years of experience in concerned field are eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 50% marks and above.

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Online Aptitude Test,
@ Group Discussion
@ Technical Interview
@ HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?