7th November 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How the Hindalco Industries Limited recruit Diploma in Electrical Engineers?

I am Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder and doing job in Ahmadabad. I want to join Hindalco Industries Ltd for job. Please tell me how the company recruit for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Hindalco Industries Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to apply for it?
  2. Jobs available in Hindalco Industries Limited for Mechanical Engineer?
  3. How to get a job in Hindalco Industries Limited being a Mechanical Engineer?
  4. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Hindalco Industries Ltd.?
  5. Is there any vacancy in Hindalco Industries Ltd for Electrical engineer? How much salary they offers?
  6. Jobs available after completion of chemical engineering?
  7. What are the job opportunities for me after completing Chemical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering stream at Hindalco Industries?
  9. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  11. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  12. What is the future of Mechanical Engineering in India? What are the jobs available in future?
  13. Jobs in Hindalco Industries for Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  15. Which type of jobs are available in private sector for Diploma in Electronics & Electrical?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech ECE 5th semester student? -- [New]
  17. Vacancies in BCL Industries & Infrastructures Limited for Electrical Engineers? Eligibility criteria and documents required for it?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech Civil final semester student? -- [New]
12th November 2017, 12:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the Hindalco Industries Limited recruit Diploma in Electrical Engineers?

Most of the organization prefer graduates rather than preferring Diploma background candidates. They generally follow certain educational qualification to be eligible for doing Internship.

> The basic educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech or its equivalent course from a recognized university.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible as you are doing Diploma course.

>> One must have completed or in 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor Degree course in order to be eligible.

>> I suggest you to go through the below link for more details of Internship from Careers or Recruitment section.

Click here for Career Section

Click here for Official Website
28th January 2022, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How the Hindalco Industries Limited recruit Diploma in Electrical Engineers?

My qualification
Diploma in electrical ( 2018)how can I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?