1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

List of private companies of Bangalore to get job after Civil Engineering? How to apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd?

I am in Final year of Civil engineering in a government college at Bangalore and I want to know list of private companies in Bangalore to get job after it? How can I apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd?

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. Is there any vacancy in Hindalco Industries Ltd for Electrical engineer? How much salary they offers?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  4. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  5. How to search job in telecom or electronics industries? What is the procedure followed to get the job in private companies?
  6. Skills required to get a job after B.Tech Civil Engineering
  7. Procedure to Godrej Industries after M.Sc Electronics Science? List of top private companies for it?
  8. Information about the placements in core side for B.Tech EEE?
  9. How to get a job in Mahamaya Steel Industries Ltd after Mechanical Engineering? List of other companies in Telengana for it?
  10. Job opportunities in private companies for PGDM postgraduate of UK?
  11. List of good private sector companies for civil engineering jobs
  12. List of best jobs to try out after completion of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?
  14. Need list of private core companies in Bangalore?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  16. List of best electrical and electroincs companies located in Bangalore for freshers
  17. List of private companies to get a job after Diploma in software Testing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  18. List of best companies and industries of Bangalore to do Implant training as well as internship with stipend in Electronica and Instrumentation engineering?
4th April 2017, 12:15 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: List of private companies of Bangalore to get job after Civil Engineering? How to apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd?

Private companies in Bangalore;

1. 3m Digital Networks Pvt Ltd
Address: South End Road, Jaya Nagar East, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Phone: 085530 23888

2. 10kInfo Data Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Address: Raja Ram Mohanroy Extension, Sudhama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027
Phone: 080 4902 2100

3. 1to1help.net Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 2728, Adjacent to ADE Compound, 80 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
Phone: 08071 000 121

4. 22by7 Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 35/1 , 24th Main , Brigade Millenium Road, Opp to Hakuna Matata , J.P. Nagar , 7th Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Phone: 080 2663 5155

5. 31West Global Services Bangalore  
Address: 67, JNC Road, Koramangala, 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
Phone: 088926 25050

In order to apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd, you will have to apply for job as and when there is any vacancy announced by the organization. You can visit the official website and keep a check on regular basis or enable push notification and get notified when there is any vacancy, you can also get yourself registered with various online job portals and can get information regarding any vacancy in top MNCs and can apply for it.
4th April 2017, 01:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private companies of Bangalore to get job after Civil Engineering? How to apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd?

As you have mentioned above that you need the list of private companies in Bangalore, which offers jobs to civil engineers. So, regarding that I have listed some of the companies below:

> Kristal Group . (Kristal Tavern, Outer ring road, Bellandur, Bangalore)

> Vaishnavi Group. (2/2 Walton Road, Off Vittal Malaya Road, Bangalore)

> HV Stone Park Pvt Ltd. (30th cross, 4 T block, Jayanagar, Bangalore)

> Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd. (Mantri House, #41, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore)

> Emerald Reality. (No 39, Dickenson Road Cross Landmark Skipper Furnishings, Bangalore)

> Shiv Sai Builders. (Omkara Sadhana, # 824, II Floor, 1CC 9M, HRBR Block I, Bangalore)

> Tanisha Scaffolding India Pvt Ltd. (650, 2nd Floor, 2nd Main, 2nd Phase 7th Block, Banashankari 3rd Stage, (Above Karnataka Bank, Hosakerehalli Cross), Bangalore)

> I Groupe. (No.Ff2, 1st Flr, Sapthagiri Apts, Sadashivnagar, 10th Crs, 15th Crs, Rmv Extn, Bangalore)

> Plaza Centers India. (Labban, 3rd Floor, No.40 Vittal Mallya road, Bangalore)

> Nandi Housing Pvt Ltd. (46, 36th Main, BTM Dollar Scheme, Bangalore)

> Ozone Group. (No. 38, Ulsoor Road, Bangalore)

> QVC Realty. (89/1, Raja Ikon Building,2nd Floor, Marathahalli Ring Road, Bangalore)

In order to apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd you can simply log in to the official website of the company. (www.hindalco.com)

Now you have to choose the job profile and then you have to apply for that. Finally you have to fill up all the details correctly and submit. They will get in touch with you if there is any vacancy matching with your profile.
4th April 2017, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in Final year of Civil engineering in a government college at Bangalore and I want to know list of private companies in Bangalore to get job after it? How can I apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd?

The list of private companies of Bangalore to get job after Civil Engineering is given below;

QConstructions - Official Website

CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Shri Lakshmi Steel Supplier - Official Website

Cisco Systems - Official Website

L&T Construction - Official Website

Galaxy Projects - Official Website

Prestige Estates Projects - Official Website

Shriram Properties Ltd - Official Website

You have to search for vacancies that suit your profile in Hindalco Industries Limited. You can apply online for the post through the Hindalco Industries website link. The Hindalco Industries career website link is given for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?