24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Hindalco Industries? How it can be done?

I am studying Mechanical Engineering course from MIT Academy of Engineering and now want to do internship from Hindalco Industries. How can I do internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Hindalco Industries Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  2. Can I do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Hindalco Industries? How it can be done?
  3. Jobs in Hindalco Industries for Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering stream at Hindalco Industries?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech Civil final semester student? -- [New]
  6. Jobs available in Hindalco Industries Limited for Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech ECE 5th semester student? -- [New]
  8. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech Chemical student?
  9. How to get a job in Hindalco Industries Limited being a Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Vacancies in Hindalco Industries Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to apply for it?
  11. Mechanical or Agricultural, which has better scope to study in BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any vacancy in Hindalco Industries Ltd for Electrical engineer? How much salary they offers?
  13. How the Hindalco Industries Limited recruit Diploma in Electrical Engineers?
  14. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  16. Possibility to do do summer internship from Triveni Engineering & Industries for Mechanical engineering student who has appeared in JNTUK 3-2 exam?
  17. Internships in Ahmedabad for B.E Mechanical Engineering final year student
  18. List of private companies of Bangalore to get job after Civil Engineering? How to apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd?
26th February 2018, 12:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Hindalco Industries? How it can be done?

To apply for internship at Hindalco Industries, you have to visit the official website (http://careers.adityabirla.com/nf-metals) and open the career page. Now you have to select the area of your training and submit your resume. Now get a permission letter from your college and send it with an internship request application to the HOD of the company. They will contact you if you are eligible for their company. Till then you have to follow the steps as guided by them.

Add: Ahura Centre, B-Wing, 1st Floor, 82, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
Phone: 022 6691 7000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?