9th September 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

List of best preferred books for solving aptitude for TCS campus placement?

List of best preferred books for solving aptitude for TCS campus placement? Can you please provide me the book details which I can purchase and start the preparation accordingly. It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

9th September 2016, 03:54 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best preferred books for solving aptitude for TCS campus placement?

List of best preferred books for solving aptitude for TCS campus placement are given below:::::::::::::::

**Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma

**Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

**Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma

**Verbal and non-verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal

**For English GRE Barrons Guide.

**S.Chand Aptitude Solving book.
9th September 2016, 06:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best preferred books for solving aptitude for TCS campus placement?

As you have mentioned above that, you want to know about the books for solving aptitude for TCS campus placement so, regarding that I am referring you a book written by "R.S Agarwal, S Publications". It contains all kinds of questions like :

> Aptitude.

> Reasoning.

> Verbal English etc.

So, go through the book and start preparing for your test, this book will help you a lot in your preparation.

All the best.
9th September 2016, 09:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Best Preferred Books for Solving Aptitude for TCS Campus Placements:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best book for Quantitative Aptitude is given below.

>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

Besides this, you may find e-book TCS : A Complete Campus Placement Guide in the market.

The above mentioned books really help you in getting good marks in Quantitative Aptitude section.
9th September 2016, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best preferred books for solving aptitude for TCS campus placement? Can you please provide me the book details which I can purchase and start the preparation accordingly. It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!
Books :-

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning
by
R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2012)

Quicker Reasoning Test
by
Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Quantitative Aptitude For CPT
by
P. C Tulsian , Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2010)

Quantitative Aptitude For Cpt
by
Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2008)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?