27th June 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?

Sir/Mam,

I am b.tech 3rd year student having 56.84% in 10th...i want to know any other way to sit in placement...or how can i make myself eligible for TCS campus placement after this. What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
27th June 2016, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for TCS campus recruitment's with the above mentioned criteria. You are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as you have not met the required criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech with minimum 60% marks throughout the academics from a recognized university.

>> As it is clearly mentioned, minimum 60% marks throughout the academics. You must have scored minimum 60% marks in 10th Class too. i.e.,

Minimum 60% marks - In 10th Class
Minimum 60% marks - In 12th Class
Minimum 60% marks - In B.E/ B.Tech or qualifying examination

>> As you have not secured minimum 60% marks in 10th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for TCS recruitment.
28th June 2016, 12:31 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?

You are in third year of your B.Tech course and completed your 10th standard with 56.84% marks. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for TCS placement drive or not. I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for TCS on campus or off campus as you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for TCS placement drive.

Following are the eligibility for getting eligible for TCS placement drive:

--student must have secured throughout 60% in their academic career i.e (in X, XII as well as in B.Tech).

--must not hold any backlog at the time of interview process.

**You have scored less than 60% marks in 10th standard. That’s why you are not eligible for TCS campus drive. But there is no need to bother about that you have to apply for some other companies which recruits candidates having lesser percentage marks such as Capegemini etc or you can try for government jobs.
28th June 2016, 01:15 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be eligible for TCS campus placement as it requires 60% marks throughout in the academic career.

Eligibility criteria to apply for TCS campus placement :-

The candidate should have passed class X, class XII and Under Graduation/PG with a minimum of 60% marks or above. Candidates must not have more than 2 years gap in their academic career.
28th June 2016, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am b.tech 3rd year student having 56.84% in 10th...i want to know any other way to sit in placement...or how can i make myself eligible for TCS campus placement after this. What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Can you please provide me the details?
Sorry, you are not eligible for TCS campus placement if you have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th standard. The minimum marks required for campus placement in TCS is 60% in 10th, 12th and Engineering. Not more than 1 backlog is allowed for the candidates. Two years of gap or break in education will be allowed for a justified reason. These are all the eligibility to attend TCS campus placement. The aspirant can find the details about the jobs through the Official Website.
28th June 2016, 11:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to attend TCS campus placement.

The minimum criteria required to attend TCS drive is that the candidate must have passed class 10, class 12 and Degree with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognized college/university.

The candidate should not have any active backlogs during the selection process.

As you have secured 56.84% in class 10, you are not eligible to attend TCS campus placement drive.
29th June 2016, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

No, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
28th September 2020, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 year expirence letter and I get less than 60% in the 10th so can I get job in TCS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?