24th February 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply after having 3 months of CAD designing experience and completed B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

I have done B.Tech in mechanical. I worked as a CAD designer for 3 months. Now I want to change my career to software field for that I am learning some programming languages. So now can I get job quickly in software field in spite of my passed out?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  2. Job in UK having done Diploma in Mechanical engineering and Post Diploma in Designing?
  3. Procedure to get Automobile designing jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering, basics of Auto CAD, Solid edge, inventor and solid works courses?
  4. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  5. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  6. Are there any companies offering internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical
  7. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. How may I get information regarding engineering companies available in Ahmadabad?
  9. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  10. List of reputed engineering companies in Ahmedabad?
  11. List of private companies providing jobs for students who has completed diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  13. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  15. List of companies which offer 6 months Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Mumbai?
  16. Studying cad and autocad helpful for ece students?
  17. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
26th February 2017, 12:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply after having 3 months of CAD designing experience and completed B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Tech in mechanical. I worked as a CAD designer for 3 months. Now I want to change my career to software field for that I am learning some programming languages. So now can I get job quickly in software field in spite of my passed out?
List of companies to apply after having 3 months of CAD designing experience and completed B.Tech Mechanical engineering:-

CAD Academy - Raipur 1
Ph. No: +91-9893362175
Address: Adarsh Towers, 3rd Floor, Tatyapara, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Click here for Details

CAD Academy - Raipur 2
Ph. No: 077 4051331
Address: In-front of SONY CENTER, Fruit and Fruit Lane, Above JAYA Medical, Sector-01, Shankar Nagar, Raipur(C.G), PIN-492007
Click here for More Details

CAD Brain
Ph. No: 088278 24618
Address: Mominpara, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492001
http://cad-brain.com

Solwins Technologies
Ph. No: 0788 404 0612
Address: 2nd Floor, 31 Rastogi Commercial Complex, Nehru Nagar (E), Bhilai, Chhattisgarh-490002
http://www.solwins.com
26th February 2017, 07:21 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies to apply after having 3 months of CAD designing experience and completed B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

Mechanical is the core stream so don't worry, there are so many opportunities in this field. You can easily get the job in software industries as there are many big companies who select the mechanical candidates from composing which is held in the colleges. As you are learning programming languages, it will also help you in this stream. The company which you will join will keep you under training period as you are from mechanical stream and you are going to work for the software company so keep your performance good as on that basis you will be selected as a permanent employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?