19th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a better job in private companies after having 4 years experience?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have done MBA (MARKETING) and Bsc (PCM) after that I have total 4 year experience in production department of petrochemical sector on non management level in one company .can I get any better job in management level in any private or government co. With this type of record or should I get any other qualifications to improve my job profile.
Kindly guide me I am waiting for your response.

28th January 2016, 10:27 AM
january2016

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a better job in private companies after having 4 years experience?

The qualification that you have is more than sufficient to get into any of the marketing company. Since, you fulfill all the basic criteria as well as eligibility to get into any of the marketing company. SO, i don't think that you have to go for the further course. What you need to do is to upload your resume on the job portal so that you can get transparent to the employer. Do not forget to give proper structure to your resume. As your resume selection depends on your resume structure as well as cover letter.

You must try in Wipro or Infosys, as there are requirement for some management employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?