18th October 2011, 07:55 PM
indu.p

How to enter in Food Industry like Mother Dairy, Amul after passing m.Tech in Food Engineering?

i have done M.tech in food engineering. now i want to go in food industry like in mother dairy ,amul but i dont know how to enter. is their any advertisement they show

12th August 2018, 05:29 PM
gs1432

Default Re: How to enter in Food Industry like Mother Dairy, Amul after passing m.Tech in Food Engineering?

Its really easy to get a job in mother dairy or in Amul they just need a qualified member for their work/project. They have training and development program which you have to go through in the given period of time. You just have to go to their site and contact them for more details!!
all the very best!.
14th August 2018, 09:15 AM
Dipanwita23

Default Re: How to enter in Food Industry like Mother Dairy, Amul after passing m.Tech in Food Engineering?

Food engineering has great career opportunities. At first create an eye grabbing updated CV of yours. After that, visit these companies official website. After that go to the career option in those pages. Enroll yourself or fill up an application form. You will be informed when they will have vacancies.
Another thing you can do also. There are huge numbers of job sites. You can add your Updated CV in these job sites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?