26th December 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in software sector without any prior IT experience?

I failed B.Tech ECE...33 years no job experience in IT...but knowledge on C, C++ and java Linux android networking but no experience, so is it possible for me to get the job in software sector now or not? What should I do to get the job in good software companies?

29th December 2016, 11:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in software sector without any prior IT experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed B.Tech ECE...33 years no job experience in IT...but knowledge on C, C++ and java Linux android networking but no experience, so is it possible for me to get the job in software sector now or not? What should I do to get the job in good software companies?

Yes, it is possible to get a job in software companies without any prior IT experience. But you should be a fresh engineering graduate and should have the programming skills. There are some companies who are recruiting the fresh graduates. So you have to find the job details in the job portals. You can apply online for the job, with all the details mentioned in the resume. You have to prepare well to clear the selection process. The selection process consists of aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. You should be technically sound to clear the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?