28th March 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

List of Electronics and communication based companies to apply for interview in Ahmedabad?

I completed B.E in E&TC and I want job in my field even if at list a single interview in any company not also I don't know any electronics or communication company in ahmedabad or near by it... please help to overcome this problem...

Nartan Vyas.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core electronics companies in Ahmedabad where freshers may apply?
  2. List of companies recruiting Electronics and Communication engineering freshers in Ahmedabad?
  3. Job interview in Electronics companies near Ahmedabad?
  4. List companies providing unpaid training at Ahmedabad?
  5. Companies in Ahmedabad allowing internship for students pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  6. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field?
  7. After B.Tech EC what type of job will I get and how much will be the salary?
  8. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  9. List of companies hiring B.Tech electronics and Communication in Delhi NCR? How to complete the interview?
  10. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  11. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  13. List of electronics companies in Ahmedabad for freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of EC related companies in Delhi/NCR where I can apply for job after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  15. How to take internship in Ahmedabad? List of IT companies in Ahmedabad?
  16. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  17. List of companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electronics and communication
  18. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?
29th March 2017, 02:31 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: List of Electronics and communication based companies to apply for interview in Ahmedabad?

List of electronics and communication companies in Ahmedabad;

> Cellone networks Limited.

> Electrotech Medisystems.

> Jewel Technologies.

> SSBI Exports Pvt Ltd.

> Vision Automative.

> Sciter Technologies Pvt Ltd, etc.

You can apply for jobs in the above mentioned companies and after clearing the interview rounds, you can get the job.
1st April 2017, 01:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Electronics and communication based companies to apply for interview in Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.E in E&TC and I want job in my field even if at list a single interview in any company not also I don't know any electronics or communication company in ahmedabad or near by it... please help to overcome this problem...

Nartan Vyas.
List of Electronics and communication based companies to apply for interview in Ahmedabad:-

1. TatvaSoft, 9th Floor, Iscon Elegance, Near Prahladnagar Cross Road, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 4003 8222

2. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema, Ashram Road, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

3. Adit Microsys, No. 502, Shapath - II, Opp Rajpath Club, S.G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098242 34667
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?