16th January 2012, 07:49 PM
Dilip kr gupta

List of companies hiring B.Tech electronics and Communication in Delhi NCR? How to complete the interview?

i am a b-tech fresher in electronics and communication branch of 2011 batch . i am jobless till now and want a list of company hiring us in delhi ncr and how to compete the interview . pls help me .m getting hopeless .

Related Questions:
  1. List of EC related companies in Delhi/NCR where I can apply for job after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. List of companies in Delhi-NCR hiring MSc Microbiology students?
  3. List of the companies hiring after May for freshers in Electronics and Communication?
  4. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships? -- [New]
  5. List of Companies hiring ECE candidates?
  6. List of companies and job vacancies in companies in Delhi NCR for ETC students?
  7. List of Electronics Companies that are hiring Freshers?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  9. Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication in Delhi/NCR with complete address and phone numbers?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of electronics and communication private companies hiring freshers in Kerala?
  12. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  13. List of electronics companies hiring B.E Freshers?
  14. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?
  15. Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication fresher in Delhi/NCR?
  16. List of companies for training in NCR or Delhi for IT candidates?
  17. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  18. Which are the companies hiring electronics engineers on the basis of written test?
16th March 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies hiring B.Tech electronics and Communication in Delhi NCR? How to complete the interview?

IAM JYOTHI COMPLted B.tech in the stream of electronics and communiction engineering my percentage is 68.61.2011 pass out
iam interest to working in core companies.electronics companies.any information sendmy mail id
[email protected]
26th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies hiring B.Tech electronics and Communication in Delhi NCR? How to complete the interview?

i am anuj kumar sisodia in the stream electronics and comm. engg..i am in 3rd year and want to take summer training in electronics core companies. so please send me some information regarding this....i will be highly thankfull to you.
my email id is - [email protected]
27th March 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Satyam had complete B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2011.If there is vacancies which suitable to my qualification please inform to me.
[email protected]
1st May 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

List of companies hiring B.Tech electronics and Communication in Delhi NCR? How to complete the interview?

my email id is [email protected]
22nd May 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i am a b-tech fresher in electronics and communication branch of 2011 batch . i am jobless till now and want a list of company hiring us in delhi ncr and how to compete the interview . pls help me .m getting hopeless .
my emaill id: [email protected]
10th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i am a b-tech fresher in electronics and communication branch of 2012 batch.i am jobless till now and want to working in electronics companies.Plz help me...any information send my mail id

[email protected]
28th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a b-tech fresher in electronics and communication branch of 2012 batch.i am jobless till now and want to working in electronics core companies.Plz help me...any information send my mail id

[email protected]
29th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech . now in final year .i want to join only core branch companies and plz tell me how i should prepare for this jobs.
plz suggest me .
e-mail id- [email protected]
6th July 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I m a b.tech (electronics & comm)fresher 2011 passout.....still jobless....please help me to find a job in delhi ncr...
Please mail me at : [email protected]
9th July 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed b.tech from electronics and communication.kindly help me for finding job in my field.
please mail me at: [email protected]
26th July 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

hi.its iti mittal .........i have completed b.tech with aggregrate 76.3% marks in stream of electronics and communication engineering.......wanna know how to get efficient job in electronics field..pls mail me relevant information at
[email protected]
6th August 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am chetan ....i am persuading b.tech in final year please give the list of core companies of electronics & communication engg
please mail me at [email protected]
7th August 2012, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

hi......... i m mahesh pandey i m in 3rd year and want to take summer training in core company pls send information on my e-mail id
[email protected]
9th August 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Heya friends search for "remote wali ferrari" on youtube and take a look at what I hv made.......i am an electronics engg. and help you in making this thing as your live project.
17th August 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends,
If anyone interested in buying fully assembled projects with synopsis, presentation,electronic schematic,reference manual can contact me at [email protected]
the price of the projects are very less and reasonable.for demo of the projects visit www.electronicsfusion.blogspot.com

Regards
ALOK KUMAR SRIVASTAV
22nd August 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of companies hiring B.Tech electronics and Communication in Delhi NCR? How to complete the interview?

i m jasbir searching job in ece passout 2012 batch
11th September 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech from electronics and communication with 68.00% in 2012 pass out.kindly help me for finding job in my field.
20th September 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i am tanmay btech ece engineer loking for a job plz tell me right way
13th October 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am Sharyu completed my BE in ETC & looking for the job.................plz send me list of companies in pune related my field
18th October 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hi this is Ajay kumar.
I have done my b.tech in ece and got 62% marks. so please send me electronic company address. my email address is
[email protected]
19th October 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

hello its harry from ece branch i have completed btech with an agg of 70.6% till nw i m job less pls help me please my email id is [email protected] i will greatfull tu u thanks...
12th November 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

hello all.
i am gaurav jaipur.i read so many question on this page regarding job,advice for future career,etc but not get a perfect answer.
so y i write here?
so stop writing such things on this website.its useless..better try core courses on automation.vlsi design,vhdl study,etc and increase your knowledge.
then u will definately get job somewhere..ok guys.
thanks
gud luck and god bless.
6th December 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

in which electronics company we will try we are E.C.E Freshers.
27th December 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech from electronics and communication with 72.00% in 2012 pass out.kindly help me for finding job in my field and tell me company who hire fresher b.tech student.
28th January 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Satyam had complete B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2011.If there is vacancies which suitable to my qualification please inform to me.
[email protected]
Hi satyam please forward your resume on [email protected]. We have vaccancies for B.tech e.c freshers. Call 9582880456
8th February 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i am sunil and i have completed my engg. in the field of electronics and comm. with 73% in 2011
and i am searching job in delhi ncr .
can anybody tell me how to search job in delhi ncr.
16th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am Gita had complete B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering with 73%) in 2012.If there is vacancies which suitable to my qualification please inform to me.
[email protected]
19th April 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am ravendra prasad jaiswal
i have done my BE in the field of electronics communication with 68.5% in 2012 and i am serching job in noida, gurganw and delhi
24th April 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm raj from bhopal i had completed my B.E. 84 percentile and i had qualify gate 2013 do u hire yes or no i hope you will reply me
22nd June 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i am sandeep completed B.e. in 2013 with 67 aggregate. i want to make my future in ec core because of my interest . please suggest me on [email protected]
10th July 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am fresher btech engineer,i m seeking job in electronics company.my branch is ECE ..passing of year 2013
14th July 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech in ECE ,2013 passed out with 70.24% ...
kindly send me jobs in core electronics related areas..
mail id-
[email protected]
16th July 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I am anish kumar & i' ve complitted B.E in stream of electronics and telecommunication engg from vinayaka missions university in 2013 so i am interested in core electronics company so plz tell me on my email id [email protected]
1st August 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I am md shahid ali
i have done my BE in the field of electronics communication with 68% in 2013 and i am serching job in noida, gurgaon and delhi
3rd August 2013, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am a BTech in Electronics and communication with an aggregate of 74.68% marks.

- I have good knowledge of programming languages like C, Embedded..
but still i don't have find any job in electronics company
4th September 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I am Md Saifullah Iqbal had complete B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2013 from Jamia Millia Islamia,New Delhi.If there is any vacancies which suitable to my qualification please inform to me.
My no is 09990736975
Emailid: [email protected]
10th September 2013, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

I am md hardesh kumar
i have done my BE in the field of electronics communication with 68% in 2013 and i am serching job in noida, gurgaon and delhi
25th September 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i am vikram singh , have completed b.tech in EC stream 2013 passout , searching for core technical job . pls help me out ...e-mail- [email protected]
26th September 2013, 01:18 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

career after B.Tech Electronics & Communications :

BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
CDS(Combined defense service)
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)
MECON (Metallurgical & Engineering Consultant)
FCI (Food Corporation of India Ltd.)
NALCO (National Aluminimum Company)
NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.)
HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.)
ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
BHEL
NTPC
NTPPC
DMRC Electrical
ISRO
POWER SUBSTATIONS
Bharat Heavy Electronics
Power grid corporation of India
Power finance corporation
Tata Power
You can also apply for
BSNL
CGL
MHPPD
GOOGLE
CISCO
Bank job
Railway jobs
Army jobs
Defense jobs
Indian Engineering services
IAS
You can apply for the following private companies
TCS
WIPRO
IBM
HCL
ACCENTURE
Intel
Pixel Lab
Cognizant
Tesco services
27th September 2013, 09:30 PM
R.S.Parmar

BHEL
NTPC
NTPPC
DMRC Electrical
ISRO
POWER SUBSTATIONS
Bharat Heavy Electronics
Tata Power
You can also apply for
BSNL
CGL
MHPPD
GOOGLE
27th September 2013, 09:35 PM
R.S.Parmar

BHEL
NTPC
NTPPC
DMRC Electrical
ISRO
POWER SUBSTATIONS
Bharat Heavy Electronics
Tata Power
You can also apply for
BSNL
CGL
MHPPD
GOOGLE
29th September 2013, 11:22 AM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend..................

BHEL
NTPC
NTPPC
DMRC Electrical
ISRO
POWER SUBSTATIONS
Bharat Heavy Electronics
Tata Power
You can also apply for
BSNL
CGL
MHPPD
GOOGLE
CISCO
Bank job
Railway jobs
Army jobs
Defense jobs
Indian Engineering services
IAS
You can apply for the following private companies
TCS
WIPRO
IBM
HCL
ACCENTURE
Intel
Pixel Lab
Cognizant
Tesco services

thank you.........
26th October 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I m a b.tech (electronics & comm)2011 passout....and mtech in energy studies and environment management.still jobless....please help me to find a job in delhi ncr...
Please mail me at : [email protected]
13th November 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech from electronics and communication with 65.6% in 2013 pass out.kindly help me for finding job in my field.
6th February 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

hi I m priyanka.i want to do summer internship...please give me information about core company..i m from 3rd year...please mail me at [email protected]
19th May 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

HI I am HARSHDEEP SINGH.I COMPLETED MY B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION IN 2013...I AM JOBLESS.I WANT JOB IF ANY JOB REQUIREMENT THEN PLZ SEND ME INFORMATION ON MY [email protected]
mob.--09541646694
26th May 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

HI I am SANDEEP JAIN.I COMPLETED MY B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION IN 2012...I AM JOBLESS.I WANT JOB IF ANY JOB REQUIREMENT THEN PLZ SEND ME INFORMATION ON MY
[email protected]
6th July 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Shivam had complete B.Tech (Electronics Engineering) in 2014.If there is vacancies which suitable to my qualification please inform to me.
[email protected]
20th August 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/meam I am orabhu nath sharma and complete b.tech from ece branch in 2014 from ghaziabad and searching job in core company plz help me my overall presentage is 63.2 my email id prabhu.india25gmail.com and 09211347462 is my contact no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?