1st December 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering?

I am a B.E student.i am pursuing in electrical and electronics engineering.i wish to know any government jobs in coimbatore or any central government jobs

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  2. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  3. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  4. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. Can I get a seat after scoring 4260 rank in Amrita?
  6. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  8. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  9. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Can I get Government jobs after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  14. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  15. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. Am I eligible for government job of electrical engineers after B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  18. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
11th January 2012, 03:11 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about government jobs after your BE ECE..

there are several government jobs are available for ECE in various sector.. so no problem..
but you must apply for the Post after wanted announcement. then written exam will be conducted. after that interview also there..

after that you will appointed to that posting..

so weekly once read employment news paper.
All The Best VMSHEMALA
1st February 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering?

i'm electrical and electronics engineer fresher seeking for a job in core companies or in automobile industries is there is any possibilities
15th June 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m seethalakshmi i m finished M.sc Food science and nutrition. any job is available now?
15th January 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i m kapil pagani i am pursuing B.E. i want to job in govnt. company . so tell me some suggestions.
my email id is [email protected]
15th January 2013, 02:09 PM
denwer1

As you are pursuing your bachelors in electronics, you will get a lots of oppportunities to join the government sector jobs after the completion of your bachelor degree.
You can join the PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, GAIL etc..or join the defence services, or banking setors, or railways etc. The thing you have to do is appear in the GATE examination or reply separately to the advertisements of the concerned companies.
15th January 2013, 02:35 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear, these are the government organisations where you can try:

IES

SAIL

BHEL

BEL

GAIL

ECIL

NTPC

ONGC

DRDO

IOCL

Regards,
Pkay.
15th January 2013, 02:58 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.E student.i am pursuing in electrical and electronics engineering.i wish to know any government jobs in coimbatore or any central government jobs
Hey hi brother,

Coimbatore is a good place for jobs in electronics. Kindly follow my suggestion as below to gain a good start in career at the earliest.
-> Firstly, I strongly recommend to Subscribe to "Employment News" for leading PSU/State/Cent govt. job notifications and apply as soon as they drop their ads(because many organisations give a deadline of about 10 to 15 days from the date of advertisement.)

->
Secondly, On a fresh new day, sit for whole day review various Resumes/CVs of leading people on the internet(you can easily find one from the official company websites, blogs & websites of successful individuals) and seek inspiration and then prepare your OWN Resume. This is very important. Now, Forward your Resume to interested companies through the "Career" page on their websites. Many don't believe on this but this works amazingly.

-> Thirdly, Subscribe/Join any two leading Job portals(but not OLX.com, etc.,) and upload your resume and search down jobs for your criteria.

-> Now, Be patient. Keep trying and see how your efforts blossom beautifully. Have confidence in yourself that is very important.
Never lose hope. keep trying. There is nothing in this world that you cannot achieve.

Thank you.
The content above is completely out of my own experience. so, i'd request one to read it from heart and act seriously. you will be befitted.
15th January 2013, 08:12 PM
beheras

HI,

These are some Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering-----------------

1.SAIL
2.BHEL
3.BEL
4.GAIL
5.ECIL
6.NTPC
7.ONGC
8.DRDO.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?