18th September 2011, 08:12 PM
abhishalu

Placement papers of Mahindra Satyam of last 5 years? Pattern of the same?

Hello sir, i want the placement papers of mahindra satyam of last 5 years with solutions & i want the pattern of mahindra satyam placement paper.Im from computer science department plz mail it to my id [email protected] sir its very urgent, on oct 3rd we have campus placement plz try to send the papers as soon as possible. thanking you sir..

4th March 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement papers of Mahindra Satyam of last 5 years? Pattern of the same?

Hello sir, i want the placement papers of mahindra satyam of last 5 years with solutions & i want the pattern of mahindra satyam placement paper.Im from computer science department plz mail it to my id '[email protected]' sir its very urgent, in this week we have campus placement plz try to send the papers as soon as possible. thanking you sir
4th March 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement papers of Mahindra Satyam of last 5 years? Pattern of the same?

Hello sir, i want the placement papers of mahindra satyam of last 5 years with solutions & i want the pattern of mahindra satyam placement paper.Im from computer science department plz mail it to my id [email protected] sir its very urgent, in this week we have campus placement plz try to send the papers as soon as possible. thanking you sir..
8th September 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i want the placement papers of mahindra satyam of last 5 years with solutions & i want the pattern of mahindra satyam placement paper.Im from computer science department plz mail it to my id [email protected] sir its very urgent, in this week we have campus placement plz try to send the papers as soon as possible. thanking you sir..
12th January 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want last 5years mahindra satyam papers with ans please mail me sir my id is [email protected] pls mail me
12th January 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want placement papers of last 5yeas mahindra satyam with ans pls mail me sir my mail id [email protected]
19th February 2014, 02:31 PM

Hello sir, i want the placement papers of mahindra satyam of last 5 years with solutions & i want the pattern of mahindra satyam placement paper.Im from computer science department plz mail it to my id '[email protected]' sir its very urgent, in this week we have campus placement plz try to send the papers as soon as possible. thanking you sir[/QUOTE]
20th February 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me model papers of tech mahendra entrance exam to my mail, my mail id is [email protected]
1st April 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i want placement papers of mahindra satyam of last 5 years with solutions.sir,it is urgent we have campus placement drive with in 10 days,i can prepare well by going through
previous written test papers.please send papers to my mail, my mail id is [email protected]
5th December 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want placement papers of tech mahindra of last 5 years with solution sir. it is urgent we have campus PLACEMENT drive with in 1 day,
previous written test papers. please send papers to my mail, my mail ID IS [email protected]
4th November 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, I request you to please give me the placement papers of tech mahindra of last 5 years with solution as my campus is going on and next company is tech mahindra. please send me on my mail, my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?