21st March 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

MS from Wipro is not AICTE approved? Should I quit and join M.Sc?

Hello everyone,
Which option is good? Now I am doing MS in Wipro. I have heard this MS has no AICTE approval and it is not useful for applying jobs anywhere except Wipro. So please tell me which is good, quit Wipro and do M.Sc?

23rd March 2015, 07:26 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: MS from Wipro is not AICTE approved? Should I quit and join M.Sc?

Actually, why you are worrying all such these things. After signing the bond, quitting the job is not simple. You have to pay the compensate amount to Wipro nearly 75,000 to 1,00,000. If you are not paying this amount and abscond yourself it creates issue in career and future as well. So, don't think it is valid or not. If you want to do anything you have to think before signing the bond. But now everything has been over. You are too late. But don't worry after four years, you will get nearly 40+ or above salary per month. Even, you can resign the job after completing bond period and you can move on the better company depends upon your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?