18th March 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after 12th Commerce to get reputed job?

Sir,
I am going to complete my 12th Commerce without Maths.
I had till not dicided till what to do after 12th. I am not a too good student so I not going to do ICAI course. So, what can I do after my 12th so that I secure good job in the field of commerce? I want to get a reputed job but I don't think I will get. Please suggest me something.

23rd March 2015, 07:37 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study after 12th Commerce to get reputed job?

Without completing graduation, getting reputed job is highly impossible. You can get the jobs after completing 12th, but the jobs are not that much value as well as you won't good salary and you have to struggle throughout your career to lead better position. First, you have to think about yourself and future. Later decide yourself. So, better finish your graduation in any stream which you're willing to do it.

And I will give another suggestion. You can go for the NDA Examination. National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times in year for admission to Army Wings, Navy Wings and Air Force Wings. Commerce background students are not eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force. You are eligible to apply for Army. Your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years and only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?