19th May 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Is the MS degree provided by WIPRO WASE a full time degree? Does it posses any value?

I have heard that WIPRO WASE is providing an MS degree from BITS pilani. Is this degree a full time one and does it really have value?

15th September 2011, 08:27 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Is the MS degree provided by WIPRO WASE a full time degree? Does it posses any value?

Yes it provide a full time degree and course details is mentioned below:-

wipro academy of software excellence (wase), bangalore inviting applications for
admission into ms software engineering degree ..

On completion of the course at wase, candidates will get ms degree from bits, pilani and a job in wipro technologies. You will also have an opportunity to work at wipro technologies as part of the course curriculum. The best feature of the program is providing job opportunities for non engineering students in it and software sector.

Course details:

Wase sponsored m.s. Is a 48 month course and is divided into 8 semesters. Bits conduct contact classes for 16 weeks with 4 sessions over the weekend, 2 hours per session. During the week time, wipro offers working on live projects in various business domains.

Selection process:

The selection process consists of three stages. These are 1. An online common entrance examination 2. A technical interview 3. An hr interview.

Online test will be conducted completely online (internet based). The question paper will have three sections. These are verbal, analytical and mathematics. The standard of the exam will be on par with cat and gmat.

All the best for you future…
24th September 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the MS degree provided by WIPRO WASE a full time degree? Does it posses any value?

can we pursue Ph.d. degree after completing M.S. from BITS unders WIMS programme in any Universities recognised by the AICTE/UGC
16th November 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

after completion of the selecting candidates in hr interview what's the process should the candidate proceed with? and give the details of the process?
3rd December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

is there any m.s offered by wipo in kerala?

pls reply

thanks
29th December 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

will there be proper timing during work except some exceptional days?????? because after that only we have to spend time to study.. I want any one of the waseian to answer this question (Please provide your contact id). Pls... And I one of the shortlisted candidate for WASE program
29th December 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I got selected for WASE program on November 2011. I have a doubt regarding their timing. will they stick to the time as they said? will they leave us at proper time, so that our studies wont be disturbed. Please do give sincere reply to this.
8th January 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

if unfortunately i commit with backlog in any one semester den what will happen??
24th January 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I already got selected by wipro company during campus selection hw much payment i got after the completion of my course? and hw much yrs will be the agreement to working for the company?
7th February 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

am complted bca a have abletye ms dgree so give imforamtions plz sie
22nd March 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

can anybody tell me that how is the work going on in wipro wase...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?