23rd September 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Need information about the Microsoft DOT NET Certification?

Hi, i want to know about the Microsoft .net certification details. Please any one help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Need information about the Microsoft DOT NET Certification? -- [New]
  2. Which institutes provide Microsoft Certification?
  3. How to apply for MicroSoft certification in .NET? Best course in MicroSoft for career?
  4. Microsoft Certification Exams for working Software Developer?
  5. What kind of subject is DotNet?Procedure to work in Intel group in USA? What is the salary of a software engineer in USA?
  6. From which place to get training either institute or industry? Good training institutes and industries in Delhi for ECE?
  7. Winter training in reputed institutes at Bangalore for NIT student?
  8. java certification or .net certification? which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should i get Microsoft certification before going abroad?
  10. List of jobs I can apply for after completing Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA) certification in C#? How to prepare for interview? I'm a Bachelor of computer science(BCS)
  11. Which are the best college for electric diploma?
  12. Job oriented IT certifications? What to choose between .NET, J2EE and Oracle DBA courses?
  13. Which course to take after B.Tech in IT - CISCO or Microsoft certification?
  14. Good .NET training institute in Kolkata for summer training?
  15. Details about the CCNA course?
  16. Is it necessary to do Summer Training to get placement for B.Tech(CSE) student? Can I do Training in Programming Language instead of Summer Training?
  17. How to secure my career being a candidate of IT?
  18. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
31st January 2016, 07:33 PM
january2016

Default Re: Need information about the Microsoft DOT NET Certification?

Microsoft provide almost all the certification on their tools. So, .NET is also one of them. there re various Microsoft programs in the market that are mainly focused on the Microsoft certification on their tools.
So, you can get the Microsoft certification online just by enrolling yourself for the Course and on the payment of the minimal amount.

Course duration will be fixed, you have to complete the course in the fixed deadline and then appear for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?