6th April 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Nursing job in abroad countries?

I have completed my B.Sc nursing . how can i get job in abroad countries? how can i earn more salary?

11th April 2014, 07:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Nursing job in abroad countries?

You considered that you have complete your B.Sc in nursing you want to know about your job on the basis of B.Sc nursing. Now I am clearing about the possibility of job and service on the basis of B.Sc nursing. You can apply in the government medical treatment on the post of staff nurse after that you have catch the permanent post of the nurse you can apply government hospital are like
SCB MEDICAL
BURLA MEDICAL
WALFARE MEDICAL
AIIMS (All India institute of medical science)
You can also recruited in private medical on the post of nurse are like
Hitech hospital
Aswini hospital
Sun apolo
New Marion hospital
Swasti hospital
Or many more hospital are in India which gives high salary to the candidates those have done their bachelor in B.Sc in nursing. You can also prepared for the competitive exams for the post of government clerk and many class 2 and class 1 post you can prefers books are like arihant publication books for competitive examination preparation.

You also prefers newspaper,English news channel for the preparation of general knowledge and English knowledge. So daily read English newspaper loudly so that you can speak English fluently that help on you to the face interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?