10th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job if I have only 59.4% in my B.Tech course?

Hi,

My well wishers i got 59.4% in b.tech(E.C.E) 2013 passed out, waiting from 6 months for a job..now i worried about getting a job.

Can i get a job...?

11th April 2014, 03:15 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a job if I have only 59.4% in my B.Tech course?

It's quite a thing to take when you know that you are just 0.6% away of being eligible for the top MNC companies to apply for the job since most of them ask for 60% above through out the studies. The common eligibility criteria followed for most of the MNCs are as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG.

-> Good knowledge in the course and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

Now you don't have to worry about this at all. There are two better options which you can follow up which as follows,

-> Apply jobs in small scale companies where in they won't bother on the marks which you have but only the skills. CLICK HERE!! to know about the various jobs which are available for ECE graduates and start applying for them. Make sure you prepare yourself well for the interviews so that you can get the job right away by performing well in them!

-> If you find the above step hard to continue as there are no much opportunities out there for freshers then the next thing to do is to plan for your Masters either in the Technical line or the Managerial line, if you are planning in technical line then you can take up the M.Tech courses based on your interest in good college so that you can get the job right away on campus and if you wanted it to be Managerial side then probably MBA will be the best option. The key is which college you do your PG course. If you feel that you need to prepare well for the various entrance tests like GATE, CAT, MAT etc. then probably you can just take a year break and prepare for them by applying for jobs as well.

If you get a good job you can start over there if not you can just do the best in the entrance tests for PG course and put all the effort to excel in the course which should end you with the best job!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?