20th November 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Opportunities for jobs in private and government sector for Civil engineers?

I am in 8th semester of civil Engineering, what are the opportunities for jobs in private as well as govt sector. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
21st November 2015, 09:57 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities for jobs in private and government sector for Civil engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 8th semester of civil Engineering, what are the opportunities for jobs in private as well as govt sector. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

There are many vacancies in government sector for civil engineers.

The aspirant can work as Assistant Engineer, Site Engineer, Design Engineer, Junior Engineer, Site Supervisor,
Manager (Civil), Dy. Engineer, Graduate Apprentice etc.

The jobs available in Haryana Public Service Commission, TNPSC, BHEL, BEL, GAIL, IOC, IFFCO, NHPC,
Govt. of West Bengal, MRPL, Haldia Development Authority etc.

There are also vacancies in private sector companies also.

The aspirant can work in companies like Accenture, L&T, Purvankara, Navin’s Construction,
Shrinivas Group of Companies, Tata Projects Limited, BNR Infrastructure, Chennai Metro Rail Limited etc.

You can also check the vacancies in the websites and newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?