19th March 2015, 01:28 AM
d guru prasad

How can I get job after BCA?

Well actually after BCA i want job. So please provide me proper response that how can i made that possible?

19th March 2015, 09:38 PM
nishi513

Default Re: How can I get job after BCA?

-> There are several opportunities for BCA graduates to get job in government sector and also in private sector
-> Being BCA graduate,you can apply for government sector jobs like
# Jobs in banking sector like Clerk and PO posts
# Civil services examinations like IAS,IPS
# Jobs in police department like PSI etc
# Jobs in railway and postal departments like Assistant and DEO etc
# Examinations conducted by Staff Selection Commission
-> If you have interest in higher studies,you can go for MCA so that you can have more job opportunities than now
-> You can also apply for private sector job.For that you have to upload your resume in job websites like naukri,monster and shine etc
20th March 2015, 09:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by d guru prasad View Post
Well actually after BCA i want job. So please provide me proper response that how can i made that possible?
Since BCA comprises the graduate degree, therefore, you are able to apply for job in both Government as well as in private sector of your corresponding IT Field. Since, you are a graduate in IT field; there is wide scope for the job opportunities in IT sector.

To apply for the job in any of the IT Company, you need to submit your Resume/CV in the particular organization that is going to hire candidates for several posts in the company.

Also, there are various job recruitment companies and recruitment sites like Naukri.com , shine.com , monsterjob.com etc., who leads as a role of third parties that forward your resume to the firm that matches your job requirement and skills. At these websites, you can submit your Resume/CV with the type of job and salary you are expecting. Also, there are some pool campuses / Walk-in-Interview organized by the Companies where you can go and apply for the particular job opportunity.

Besides, if you want to apply for jobs in the government sector; then you can apply for the various job opportunities based on graduation degree. You can apply for jobs in the administration department, defense, banking & Insurance sector etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?