21st September 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer recruitment to B.Sc(Animation) candidate in Abroad?

Hello,
I am doing B.Sc(Animation) and I want to know which are the companies in Abroad providing job opportunities for me? How can I get job there? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  2. Companies offering recruitment to MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) candidate in Abroad?
  3. List of Hotels which offer recruitment to MBA(Hotel Management) candidate in Abroad?
  4. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  5. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Electronics companies which offer recruitment to a candidate who has secured 78% in B.Tech?
  7. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  8. List of MNC companies which offer recruitment for a candidate who has secured 6.5 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. Merchant Navy companies offering recruitment to 12th NIOS candidate?
  11. List of companies that I can attend after scoring 70.6% in 10th?
  12. Private companies offering recruitment to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  14. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of good companies which allows a candidate to sit in campus interview with less than 60% marks in B.Tech?
  16. Which are the companies which offer MS in abroad for the employees?
  17. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
21st November 2015, 11:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer recruitment to B.Sc(Animation) candidate in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.Sc(Animation) and I want to know which are the companies in Abroad providing job opportunities for me? How can I get job there? Please tell me about this.

There are many jobs in animation industry for a right candidate.

You should be very good in your field (2D or 3D) of animation.

The aspirant must prepare very good demo animation video.

The aspirant must work in India for some time before going for a job in abroad.

The experience in the industry is very much needed to perform well in abroad.

it is a creative field one must perform well to get a job.

In abroad the following companies offer job Rising Sun Pictures, Luma Pictures, Nvizable, The Mill,
Method Studios, Weta Digital, MPC, Chips and Toon, Envistar Productions, Infinite Studios etc.

The aspirant get the details in the website also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?