1st November 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum educational requisites for banking jobs?

Sir, I am studying B.tech second year in ECE department. But I am interested in banking.Please suggest me what are the minimum educational requisites, various job classes in bank field, and tell me what are the subjects I have to concentrate on along with my academics.

5th April 2012, 01:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the minimum educational requisites for banking jobs?

The minimum educational qualifications will differ as per the post you are applying for. In case of clerical post, 10th class is the minimum qualification required. You should have scored 60% marks in the 10th class level. The upper age limit for clerical post is 28 years. For PO position, graduation in any discipline is the minimum qualification required. The upper age limit for PO post is 30 years. You should mainly concentrate in subject areas such as Quantitative ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, English language etc.
5th April 2012, 01:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The CET exam for admission to B.Ed course in Mumbai University is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education in Maharashtra. Graduation in any specific subject area is the main qualification required for B.Ed course. The minimum percentage of marks to be secured in the graduation level is 45%. Those who are seeking admission to English Medium colleges should attend an English Knowledge test along with CET. You will be selected for the course based on the score that you secure in CET.
5th April 2012, 01:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are many job opportunities available after chemical engineering both in private and government sector organisations. You can apply for jobs mainly in chemical manufacturing industries, refineries, pharmaceutical, food and agricultural industries etc. In government sector, you can apply in reputed public sector companies such as SAIL, NPCIL, IOCL, ISRO, ONGC etc. You can apply for Management Trainee position by attending the written exam conducted by these firms. Opportunities also exist in research and development institutes also.
10th July 2012, 09:43 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

You can enter in corporate/banking sector by giving written exams.

Eligibilty Criteria For Clerk Jobs:

1. 12th with minimum 60% marks(general) and 55%(SCs/STs)

Syllabus:

1. General English
2. Numerical Ability
3. Reasoning
4. General Knowledge

Eligibilty FOR PO:

Graduation from recognized University with 60% marks for general and 55% for SCs/STs.

Syllabus:

1. General English
2. Numerical Ability
3. Reasoning
4. General Knowledge
22nd November 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 58% ( general)in B com, cn i apply for bank exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?