7th February 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Mechanical engineering being employed in Aditya Birla after Diploma?

I am also done I.T.I in fitter.what i can diploma in mechanical enng.? i am also empolyee in aditya birla..i am also done I.T.I.but i can diploma in mechnical enng.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?
  2. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  3. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  4. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  6. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  7. List of AICTE approved universities?
  8. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  9. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  15. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  16. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  17. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  18. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
18th February 2014, 06:42 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do Mechanical engineering being employed in Aditya Birla after Diploma?

Yes,You can go for the Diploma in Mechanical engineering stream.ITI Certificate holdersare surely eligible for Diploma engineering courses.The ITI certificates must have obtained from the Government.There is a significant role and importance for the candidates from this ITI background.So Soon after completion of ITI of any Trade you can join for the Diploma in Mechanical engineering stream.

There is a practical knowledge for the candidates from the ITI background rather than the General candidates.So the background from ITI as well as Diploma is an added advantage or a good career.You will be health with the concepts such as Thermodynamics,Robotics,Mechanicas,Fluid mechanicas,Kinematics,Refrigeration and air Conditioning,Strength of Materials,Heat Transfer and some important subjects.

Generally good number of jobs can be obtained with only degree of Diploma qualification.You may find good career opportunities in the private sector itself.If you even then still want to do further studies,then you will have to write entrance examinations for the engineering.You may go for the Lateral entry examinations conducted by the State universities/reputed colleges for Admission in to Engineering.You may find job opportunities in the fields such as Bio-medical industries,Aeronautical,Oil,Energy and Utilities,Space research,Automobile industries,Turbine manufacturing industries,Refining industries,Oil and gas exploration,Testing,Manufacturing,Operations and maintenance industries and more.So even you may go for the Masters Degree if you interested for a better future career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?