22nd June 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Options to do CA for registered Tax Consultant?

I am registered vat consultant is there any option to do ca? I am a tax practitioner is there any option to do ca

7th October 2015, 02:19 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options to do CA for registered Tax Consultant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am registered vat consultant is there any option to do ca? I am a tax practitioner is there any option to do ca
Anyone can do CA there is no age limit for this course. You have to enroll in The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). If you are a 10+2 finished means you have to write the Common Proficiency Test (CPT). After clearing the test you can do the CA Inter (Integrated Professional Competence) and after that CA Final. If you are graduate means you can skip the CPT and join CA Inter directly. There is no other shortcut to do a CA other than this. The course is a prestigious course. The job opportunities in the field is very high and the salary also high.
14th August 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options to do CA for registered Tax Consultant?

I am B Com Graduate & I am completing 12 years service in CA office, can I practice as a Tax Consultant without any registration?
Please suggest any other options for Practice for Tax Consultant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?