26th December 2009, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

IRS Exam 2010 Examination date, subjects, procedure and eligibility?

Dear sir/madam,
Plz gve me details about IRS Exam 2010 regarding Examination date, subjects, procedure and eligibility.
thanks

14th January 2010, 04:47 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: IRS Exam 2010 Examination date, subjects, procedure and eligibility?

the IRS exam comes under the upsc and it is going to be conducted on may 23,the notification is already out,please check employment news dated 2-1-2010
14th January 2010, 02:29 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: IRS Exam 2010 Examination date, subjects, procedure and eligibility?

Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 23rd May , 2010
1.Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
2.Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’

you must apply in the Common Application Form devised by the Commission for its examinations, which can be purchased from the designated Head Post Offices/Post Offices (specified in Appendix-III of the Notice) throughout the country against cash payment of Rs. 20/-

application must reach the “Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069” either by hand or by Post/Speed Post or by Courier, on or before the 5th January, 2010.

best of luck
15th January 2010, 07:34 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi friend,

you can obtain the information related to IRS -2010 exam from the below website:

www.upsc.gov.in

also there will be a notification published in the employement newspaper when the exam date will come near.

the application forms will be available in the main post office of your area,most probably for rs.20.
24th February 2010, 01:54 PM
CA Rahul Gupta

Eligibilty for Exam of IRS (I.T.)
How to Apply For This Services
6th March 2010, 05:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if you want information regarding IRS exams 2010, then please always read employment newsapaper for more detail or you can visit -www.upsc.gov.in, for more detail regarding eligiblity and dates.
19th April 2010, 05:59 PM
Deepak.modi

wat is irs all abt????? how should i get info in detail????
22nd April 2010, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF APPLYING FORTHE IRS EXAM 2010?
28th April 2010, 02:11 AM
rekhavelu

IRS Exam 2010 Examination date, subjects, procedure and Qualification?
28th April 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

what is irs exams?plz tell me in detail
11th May 2010, 12:14 AM

Default course for income tax

sir,
i have completed my grad.B.COM with tax(tax procedure and practice)and i m interested in tax course,so please kindly help me in achiving my aim.....
12th May 2010, 12:54 PM
sanjiban

i'm a 3rd yr electrical BTECH student.... i want to know the details about IRS exam....
15th May 2010, 08:32 PM
NIRAJ VARMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA Rahul Gupta View Post
niraj varma,
old city,
murtizapur,
dist.akola,
pin.444107
hello sir
me incom tax officer banna chahta hu mene abi hsc pass kiya hay [2010] ki exam
mene kuch informetion nikali hay ex.hsc ke bad bcom fir irs exam.
men bat irs exam ki classes kaha hote hay ,contac no.kay hay please sir ye informetion dijiye. muze kaha apna qalifiketion karna chahiye please help karo sir
mera e mail id [[email protected]]

please help me.

your studant
niraj varma
15th May 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

how do you do
25th May 2010, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hello, i want details about IRS COURSE eligibility,procedure,fees...all details...thank you
25th May 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

hello, i want IRS COURSE details, i want to do this course.,so please send at [email protected] THANK YOU
25th May 2010, 11:59 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
do not worry,you can get all the information on the websites....
www.upsc.com
here you can get the eligibility.
syllabus as well as exam pattern
31st May 2010, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

waht is IRS my mind incomtax officer exam replay me soon
3rd June 2010, 12:08 PM
Annem Naga raju

i want to know what is the qualification for that exam and examination procedure
7th June 2010, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i want details about IRS exam date, fees details , eligibility procedure.....etc. my email id [email protected]
8th June 2010, 01:41 PM
Annem Naga raju

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA Rahul Gupta View Post
what is the qualification for applying to I.R.S exams i need details and what is the age limit plz provide me that details
9th June 2010, 12:26 PM
kanhu_84

i want to know what is the qualification for that exam and examination procedure
19th June 2010, 03:27 PM
nbhagt hagaysg

Post Re: IRS Exam 2010 Examination date, subjects, procedure and eligibility?

rahul Gupta;35813]Eligibilty for Exam of IRS (I.T.)
5th July 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know about irs exam, now i am doing b.com(p) from du can i apply to irs , pl, tell
me all the iformation about this course.

sushant dhika
7th July 2010, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed b.com from GNDU, amritsar, now going for MBA in PAU, ludhiana..
i want to appear in IRS exam but does have a clear picture of it in my mind.. could you please tell that what is the syllabus for it, how much time is required for its preparation and what is the source of its study material...???
please reply for this .. your reply will be of great help to me..
thanks...!1
gagan bhalla ..
email id- [email protected]
8th July 2010, 01:50 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
The details are as follows:
Eligibility:
A +2 pass with maths & science as subjects.
Last date for receipt of exam: 28-2-2010
Entrance exam date: 26-7-2010.
11th July 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

dear all,
please could you tell me when Railway Section Engg. Exam. will be conducted.
12th July 2010, 02:57 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 23rd May , 2010.you can obtain the information related to IRS -2010 exam from the below website:
www.upsc.gov.in
13th July 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

when is the next exams of ifrs will be held in 2010 and can tell me what exactly the subjects are and im a b.com honours student so is there any percentage boundation in appearing plying for these exams............................................ waiting for your response. Please reply as soon as possible Rachna Agarwal
16th July 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i m pooja (b.a student) may i give irs exam if yes den how can i do prepration of dis exam pls tell me on my id ([email protected])
21st July 2010, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i am mcom LLB i wnt to become irs officer pls help me to achive my aim also give proper sudgetion and use full detail
22nd July 2010, 05:17 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m pooja (b.a student) may i give irs exam if yes den how can i do prepration of dis exam pls tell me on my id ([email protected])
Dear friend
There is no separate examination for IRS. Selection is through the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC.
The eligibility for Civil services is graduation in any stream so you are eligible for the same.
It is really difficult to post everything in here.
You can visit the following websites for all relevant information.
www.upsc.gov.in
www.upscexam.com
Any further query is welcome.
Thank you
28th July 2010, 01:00 AM

wat is irs all abt????? how should i get info in detail????
27th August 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
mera naam sarika hai.maine b.com,LL B kiya hai.or abhi c.s. kar rahi hoon.mera
tax laws kafi storng hai but mujhe IRS exam ke bare me kuch nahi pata hai.so plz aap mujhe batayen ki iske
ki IRS exam 2010 ki examination date or subjects,procedure kya hai.plz help me.my email id is
[email protected]
27th August 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

IRS OFFICER BANANE KE BARE ME BATAYEN.MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
10th September 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hello, my name is gaytri singla ,please ,tell me how to become an income tax officer ?
14th September 2010, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR myself is ANIL KUMAR . Im willing to know abt irs exams & subiects,procedure
.could u plz provide d details
15th September 2010, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
mera naam sarika raghuwanshi hai. maine law kiya hai or aab main c.s. kar rahi hoon. mujhe iske saath hi irs
exam ki prepreshion bhi karna hai but mujhe irs exam ki date,subjects and procedure nahi pata hai so plz help me.
mera email id hai [email protected]
Thans
13th October 2010, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility and what are the streams in I.R.S?
19th October 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my engineering course with 90%, i am interested in the tax course. what is the procedure for applying for the job and when will be the exam?
20th October 2010, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i am b.com student, sir pls give me details i.r.s exam, elegibility, procedure.
my mail id is [email protected].
thanks.
3rd November 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM CA FINAL STUDENT AND WANTS TO BE IRS HOW I CAN?
10th December 2010, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my self anuj jain i m ca final student i want to be irs officer how can i do this plz give me a reply on [email protected]
20th December 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required for IRS exams
28th December 2010, 12:13 PM
prasad chalasani

I am completed B.E C.S.E am I eligible for attend IES, IRS Examination
28th December 2010, 12:14 PM
prasad chalasani

Whether C.S.E Candidates are eligible for I.E.S & I.R.S Examinations
8th April 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have completed B.com TAXATION and want to enter in IRS exams. how can i enter in IRS exams
13th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I HAVE COMPLETED B.COM TAXATION I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THERE IS SAPERATE SYLLABUS FOR IRS EXAM RELATED TO TAXATION PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS
THANK YOU SIR
8th August 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Give me the details of IRS and IAP Exams and which qualification are required please send me details Jitendra Marchande E ID [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i am ca final student and want to be irs officer.pleae give me details at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?