10th April 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Job offer from a consultancy is genuine?

One job consultancy in noida offered me a job in hcl if i pay 30000 afrer getting the offer letter so is that genuine?

17th April 2014, 08:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job offer from a consultancy is genuine?

You have mentioned that you are in consultant in which they offers job to you and in exchange they demand on you 30000 after getting job. Now you mentioned that you want to know that is the consultant is genuine ir not. Now I am going to clear about what you have questioned in the above. In India there are many consultant are in which they are for only to cheat the frustration people who have tension about there job placements they think let for the try that if it have job opportunities for them.

They cheat those on the basis of their trouble. But there are many consultant are who provide their genuine service to the people who have their customers you don't considered any name of the consultant service. So if you kindly give the name of the consultant then I will give the details about it.

The work of consultant is that they provide the recruitment of jobs but they have don't right to give any job on the basis of their demands of high amounts it is illegal to do that how can you they do that if you have give in FIR than in judicial system there are ruled in to take illegal step for this consultant companies who have offers job on the basis of high amount of money. So my suggestion is for you that don't believe any consultant they will definitely cheat you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?