14th August 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Chance of job in a good MNC like Infosys, TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft etc with 81% in 10th and 66% in HSC with B.Tech pursuing?

Hello Sir, Please help me. I have 81% marks in secondary education and 66% marks in HSC exam. If I give my best in my B.Tech, can I get a job at good MNC like Infosys,TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft etc?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  2. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  4. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  5. Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?
  6. How can I get placed in MNC's like TCS, CTS and Infosys? How can I apply for those types of online tests?
  7. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  8. Recent topics discussed in Group Discussions of IT Companies Recruitment?
  9. Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?
  10. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job at Google or Microsoft after scoring 84% in 10th, 51% in 12th
  12. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  13. List of the companies that I can get after scoring 55 to 60%
  14. Job in Infosys after 79%, 58% and 76% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  15. How to get a job in a good MNC? I am pursuing B.Tech
  16. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  17. Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?
  18. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2016, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance of job in a good MNC like Infosys, TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft etc with 81% in 10th and 66% in HSC with B.Tech pursuing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, Please help me. I have 81% marks in secondary education and 66% marks in HSC exam. If I give my best in my B.Tech, can I get a job at good MNC like Infosys,TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft etc?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys, TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys, TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft are,

Infosys=65%
TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft=60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys, TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft recruitment.
15th August 2016, 12:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance of job in a good MNC like Infosys, TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft etc with 81% in 10th and 66% in HSC with B.Tech pursuing?

Yes, you can definitely get employment opportunity in MNCs like Infosys, TCS, Google, Samsung, Microsoft, etc if you perform well in your B.Tech course and have enough knowledge to clear the selection rounds of these companies. It is easy to crack mass recruiting companies like Infosys, TCS, etc but it is tough to crack reputed companies like Google, Microsoft, Samsung , etc. So you need to prepare well and perform well at the right time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?