27th May 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Part time job options in Mumbai after B.Sc in Microbiology?

hello,
i m studying in tybsc microbiology can u plz tel me wheather i can do part time jobs or not and if yes then where in mumbai...?plz reply asap...thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Any part time job for BSc Microbiology student? How do I apply?
  2. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  5. Options through which I can apply to companies in New Zealand from India for part time job to fund education?
  6. Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  8. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  9. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  10. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  11. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  12. Jobs available in Mumbai after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  15. How should I do part time job while doing Bsc in Kurukshetra University?
  16. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  17. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  18. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
23rd May 2016, 08:40 PM
january2016

Default Re: Part time job options in Mumbai after B.Sc in Microbiology?

Yes, you can go for the part-time job. But, before going for the part-time job please make sure of the following things:

1. You study should not get hampered with the job.
2. Your performance must not degrade.
3. You must continue job and study at same track and with same frequency.
4. Check whether your college provide this facility or not.

**If everything seems to be OK then you may continue working as a part time else
better boycott this idea and go for the studies only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?