10th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Part time jobs for weekends or online?

sir, i want to do par time job in delhi. I m ece 6th sem. Student. I want to do job only on saturday sunday. Or any online job that i can do at my home every day. For which i get paid . Plese inform me its nessesary.

12th July 2014, 11:19 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Part time jobs for weekends or online?

Getting a online job on weekends is pretty much tough these days cause the problem is finding out the authentic one is something really difficult. There are many sites which climb to give online part time jobs but 90% of them are fake. I know a site which provides authentic part time jobs CLICK HERE!! but it's yet to reach Delhi for now where one job is listed for sales CLICK HERE!!

Then what can be done if getting online part time job is difficult? The best thing to do is to find jobs offline. Dealers like KFC, Domino's, McDonalds etc. need crew member, delivery boy, team manager etc. etc. so there are ample of opportunities available to get a part time over there during your weekends and they will be paying hourly basis too which makes sure that you don't need to work the whole day as well.

So, the best thing would be try to approach them and start getting the job. Just try it out for few weekends if you like it you can go ahead if not drop and find a new one. Next option will be trying out some BPO jobs, there are certain firms which take in candidates only for the weekends and so but they are pretty much rare too but it's better to give it a try on it. CLICK HERE!! to find out BPO based jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?