10th May 2011, 05:20 AM
Narasimman.M

Part-time job for 2 hours on weekends for a Mechanical engineer working in Hyderabad?

this is narasimman i have completed my mechanical engineering and working in private concern ,hyderbad. i want to do some part time job at weekend of two days.can u suggest me as what kind of job is suitable to work in flexible hours with satisfication? send ur reply to [email protected]

1. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  2. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  3. Can I do part time B.Tech having 2 and half years experience after Diploma in Mechanical?
  4. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  5. Part time jobs for weekends or online?
  6. Physical handicapped bright Mechanical engineer lost job
  7. How to do part time MBA in IGNOU Hyderabad
  8. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  9. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  10. Are companies offering part time job to IT freshers?
  11. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  12. Are part time courses valid to apply for government jobs?
  13. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  14. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course? -- [New]
  16. Institute in Hyderabad which provides Part Time PG Diploma in CAD/CAM?
  17. Part time jobs for MBA(Finance) candidate in Hyderabad?
  18. Is there any possibility of doing MS in Design outside country with full scholarship? List of best colleges in Pune?
5th June 2011, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Part-time job for 2 hours on weekends for a Mechanical engineer working in Hyderabad?

this is P.Janakidevi completed my mechanical 3rd year i want to do a part time job as iam in need of money so kindly please send your reply to [email protected]
21st June 2011, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Part-time job for 2 hours on weekends for a Mechanical engineer working in Hyderabad?

hi iam ravi iam completed my intermediate i want to do a course in machanical engineer
17th September 2011, 02:11 PM

HI, THIS IS VISHWANATH WORKING AS A MECHANICAL DRAUGHTSMAN IN AUTOMOTIVE TUBES AND TYRES MFG COMPANY HAVING GOOD EXPERIENCE IN MAKING OF ENGINEERING DRAWINGS ABLE TO DO ANY DRAWINGS MANUALLY OR COMPUTERISED I WANT TO WORK WHO CAN OFFER ME AS A PART TIME JOB.
WAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY. MY E MAIL ID IS [email protected]
WORKING IN INDUSTRIES FROM PAST 17 YEARS.
21st December 2011, 12:22 AM

part job for mechanical with continue m.tech pls mail me on [email protected]
1st June 2012, 01:58 AM

Hi all of you , please do not waste your time in earning money. Because paise toh kabhi bhi kama lenge lekin zindagi wapis nah milegi. So enjoy life with your family and paise ke liye papa toh hai he. Kyu..........
10th July 2012, 07:18 PM

Hi my name is manik student of osmania university completed my 2nd year.my contact number is 9550029291
15th July 2012, 01:13 AM

this is narasimha charyulu i have completed my mechanical engineering and working in private concern ,hyderbad. i want to do some part time job at weekend of two days.can u suggest me as what kind of job is suitable to work in flexible hours with satisfication? send ur reply to [email protected]
8th September 2012, 02:25 PM

HI,
This is mahesh, i have completed my b.tech in mechanical stream with 74% but i'm little bit confused of my career...plz send me in searching a right job.i know Auto cad,pro-e,solidworks,and pdms,piping,,.......send me reply to [email protected] or else contact me 7382097382
16th January 2013, 12:10 PM

I'm Satish & want to do part time job in weekends. I have around 5 years experience in mechanical engineering in Oil & Gas industry. cad tools: UG, auto cad. Teacher in ASME B 31.3 & NACE MR 0175. Good Experience in designing packages of Rotating equipment.

Please email me to [email protected] incase you are interested to provide me the same.

Satish
7th March 2013, 04:48 PM

Hi, I'm Pawan. i am looking for parttime job in week or weekends. I have 2 years of hands on experience in manufacturing and production drawings and GD&T. i have been working on cadtool (CATIA-V5) for last 1.5 years for mechanical drawings(viz., part modelling, assembly, sheet metal drawings, etc.,).
Please send me a mail to [email protected].

Pawan kumar
18th July 2013, 03:48 PM

I m lokesh.i m pursiving my b.tech final year. I m in need of money so kindly suggest me some part time job in week ends....
Plz kindly send me ur answer by mailing me on : [email protected]
29th March 2014, 08:18 AM

hi. this is shiva kumar. i would like to do a part time job i completed btech second year in mechanical engineering if u know any information please contact me through 8885998791 kindly i request u. i would like to get a partime job related to mechanical field so please
7th July 2014, 01:41 AM

hi! this is Elavarasan i want to do part time job related to mechanical department. Now iam pursuing my BE mechanical engineering.kindly send me information to thamizhelavarasan@gmail. com
9th September 2014, 02:36 AM

hi! this is Aslam Hussain i want to do part time job related to mechanical department. Now i am pursuing my BE mechanical engineering 3rd year .kindly send me information to aslam.sk77@gmail. com
1st November 2015, 11:53 AM

Hi, I am Gopi I wanted to work PArt time in Hyderabad . I am a mechanical engineering graduate with 7 yrs of CNC production experiance