12th April 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Bank offer or MNC offer, which to choose and what to leave?

"I heared mnc’s r awesome @ tym of clg n nw feeling originality of HILTI German mnc live...
what a culture what a pay what a infra what a people I met that s really amazing I felt ever!!!

But still I consider banking is better to give acceptance for reporting

Gr8 confusion of what to choose and what to leave????

I don't think high package in mnc wil not compete infront of long standing banking growth###

Is that true? Pls guide me which is best one to choose"

12th July 2014, 11:31 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Bank offer or MNC offer, which to choose and what to leave?

Choosing between Bank or MNC offer lies withing you based on the needs which you are looking for. Just go through the below mentioned points and take a call by yourself which will be better and good as it's your future which is in stake.

-> MNC jobs are more challenging, yes this is 100% true when compared with Bank jobs where you need to learn lot of new things while in MNC than in the Bank job, that doesn't there is nothing to be learnt at all in Bank but when compared with MNC it's few and once you know on the procedures you will be repeating it for a longer time.

-> Bank jobs are stable and secured but that's the same with MNC, we hear only around 5-10% of situation or less than that where the company just removes the employees with no reason and if you are going to be in an MNC which is well known then there is no need of getting afraid of job security.

-> MNC pays you more than Bank, yes this can be true at times but the same can be achieved in Bank jobs once you start learn and gain experience on it. There will be internal exams going on where you need to clear them to move up a level and once you move up your CTC just gets more and more which will be in par with MNC in some years time.

-> What do you desire? This is the very important key thing which you need to think of rather thinking on others. Which job you feel gives more satisfaction and happiness? Do you really like to face lot of challenges in the work you do? or you are looking for a soft work nature which just wants you to be settled? Keep all this in your mind and decide the one which you really wanted to pickup then for sure you will lead a better career path in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?