14th August 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria is there at TCS also for the experienced candidates?

Dear all, I have completed B.Tech and having 1 year experience in development field. Few days back I had a call from TCS. I would like to know whether criteria is must for experience guys too? I am having only 47% in my 12th and remaining I have more than 60%. Could you please tell me out. Whether am I eligible for TCS? Thanks.
lisa ([email protected])

14th August 2016, 11:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria is there at TCS also for the experienced candidates?

It depends on the job opening for which you are applying whether percentage career throughout the career will come into play or not. If you are applying for the post of freshers wherein TCS gives chance upto previous three years graduates, then career percentage will be taken into account irrespective of your experience. If applying for normal experienced role , then career percentage will not be taken into account and you will be eligible.
15th August 2016, 11:53 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria is there at TCS also for the experienced candidates?

It does not matter whether you are experienced or fresher, the eligibility criteria for recruitment in TCS remains same and it is:

1. You must have completed your 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree from a recognized board with at least 60% marks in all levels of education.

2. There must not be more than two years gap between your studies.

If your percentage of marks is less than required percentage, you will not be selected for job even after receiving call letter from TCS.
5th February 2021, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria in tcs for 1.5 years experienced candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?