15th December 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) to get job in ESSAR Power?

Sir.
i want to know the percentage required
for b.tech. Student (electronics and instrumentation eng.)
to get the job in essar power???
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Essar Power after completing diploma in mechanical
  2. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  3. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th
  6. Sample papers of copntrol & instrumentation of jindal power exam
  7. Previous year papers for the jindal steel & power limited for the instrumentation & control engineering
  8. What kind of job is offered in Essar Company for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  9. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  10. Which is the best group in M.Tech after B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any opportunity to join M.Tech in Petroleum in India?
  11. What are the courses offered in ECE at USA?
  12. What M.E course can I study after completing EEE?
  13. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  14. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  15. How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar
  16. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Previous year Placement Papers of Essar?
  18. Eligibility for NTPC Executive Trainee for B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
1st January 2015, 04:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) to get job in ESSAR Power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.
i want to know the percentage required
for b.tech. Student (electronics and instrumentation eng.)
to get the job in essar power???
please reply immediately
Essar is the reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Essar is,

Essar= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Essar recruitment.

Process of Essar recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.essar.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?