25th June 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th

Sir i am 3rd year engg student my 10th percent is 72% and 12th percentage is 58% and btech carrer is 75-80% can i get a good job like BHEL,NTPC,ESSAR etc....... am i elegiblr for these companies as my 12th percentage is low????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a better job in government field like NTPC, BHEL, ISRO after scoring 67% marks in B.Tech? What is the best way after B.Tech to do M.Tech or MS?
  2. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  3. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  4. What kind of job is offered in Essar Company for B.Tech(ECE) candidate? -- [New]
  5. Past years solved question papers of Mechanical in NTPC? Direction for getting a job in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL in top companies? What are the different techniques to be adopted to increase the knowledge?
  6. Can an IT Engineer get Job in NTPC and BHEL?
  7. How to get a job in BHEL after scoring 75% in BHEL?
  8. How to get a government job in NTPC or BHEL? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  9. Job in NTPC/BHEL or Power Grid Corporation having less than 60% in B.Tech (EEE)?
  10. Am I eligible for power grid, NTPC, BHEL after scoring 64.89%
  11. Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?
  12. Model Question Papers to prepare for NTPC and BHEL Exams?
  13. Am I eligible for job in companies like SAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply in BHEL, ONGC, NTPC after scoring 61% in B.E?
  15. Which books are recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation?
  16. How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar
  17. Job opportunities in NTPC, SAIL, BHEL or GAIL for PGDBM(HR) candidate who has working experience of 4.5 years?
  18. Can I get a job in NTPC, IOCL, BEL after scoring 60.2% in B.Tech ECE, 49.6% in 12th and 55.5% in 10th?

14th September 2013, 04:59 PM
abc56
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th

for you to get a job in BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR you should first qualify GATE examination and then apply for the above respective organisations at their websites after notification is announced.

24th April 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th

You are in third year right now.. you still have left one year so develop your skills in which you are good at... Qualify gate and other entrance exams... your percentage is not at all
an issue...all they look for is your attitude and skills...during selection process you convince them that you are the best to recruit... all the best...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?