21st November 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar

Sir, im complete my diploma engg in gtu. nw im dng job in essar. n at that time im cancel my degree add.. fr any reason.
nw i want to do degree and my diploma score also good . so cn i get add after 1year gap . in gtu.n other univercity? plz. gv me rgt suggestion

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in GTU for Diploma to Degree course?
  2. How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?
  3. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  4. Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?
  5. Percentage required in diploma to join GTU Ahmedabad college?
  6. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  7. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  8. How many times can we apply in diploma to degree engineering in GTU?
  9. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  10. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  11. Am I eligible to appear for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  12. Date of announcement of diploma 6th semester results in GTU?
  13. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of job can I get while studying in final year ECE engineering in GTU?
  15. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for degree course after completion of diploma and one year gap? -- [New]
  17. How to join B.Pharm after completing D.Pharm from GTU University?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
21st July 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar

Announce the Date of exam of sixth semester june 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?