3rd March 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get recruited permanently after completing Internship in McAfee?

I want to apply for McAfee interview. But the problem is the is available for Software Intern. So, my question is, after completing internship they will recruit me or not? What are my chances of being a permanent employee in McAfee?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get recruited permanently after completion of Internship in Flipkart?
  2. Is there any possibility for a non-science student to get recruited in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  3. Is there any possibility to do short term internship in the hardware course?
  4. Is there any possibility to get internship in your company Entrance Exam forum? What I should do for it?
  5. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  6. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  7. Possibility to do 1 year Internship in ONGC for BTech ECE student? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  9. Possibility to do 1 year Internship in Dubai for BDS candidate?
  10. How much time is enough for completing internship?
  11. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  12. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  13. Possibility to do internship in Pharmacy from Elder Pharmaceuticals? How they select for internship?
  14. Possibility to apply for an Internship in ONGC for a candidate after completion of ICSI Executive program?
  15. Possibility to do 6 months Internship for Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate with 3 years gap?
  16. Previous year question paper for aai exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to join internship in 2016 in SAIL Bhilai
  18. Is there possibility to apply for applying internship in DRDO while doing Metallurgy and Materials engineering?
23rd March 2018, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get recruited permanently after completing Internship in McAfee?

You need to perform well in the interview to get selected. If you have completed your internship from McAfee, and have good skills, then surely you can crack the interview.

Just make sure that you are well prepared for the interview and have a good enough CV, highlighting all your experience and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?