20th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there possibility to apply for applying internship in DRDO while doing Metallurgy and Materials engineering?

Is there possibility to apply for applying internship in DRDO while doing Metallurgy and Materials engineering? What should be the steps to be followed for the same? Awaiting for the reason on this. Please provide me the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an internship in DRDO Hyderabad? Eligibility for the same?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  4. List of companies in Jharkhand for metallurgy and materials engineering summer internship -- [New]
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  6. Eligibility to do Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for Materials & Metallurgy 3rd year student?
  7. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Application form for summer internship 2015 in DRDO?
  10. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Metallurgy?
  12. DRDO Diploma Metallurgical Engineering papers and reference books?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?
  14. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  15. Possibility to do an Internship during summer vacation in DRDO for CSE 3rd year student?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
28th July 2016, 11:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there possibility to apply for applying internship in DRDO while doing Metallurgy and Materials engineering?

Yes, you can very much apply for it during your final year of the course you are pursuing. For that you will have to visit the official website of the above mentioned Institute and apply for the internship online as and when the notification is released. You should therefore, keep on visiting the official website to be update with any activity whatsoever.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?