24th October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How much time is enough for completing internship?

Sir, I am studying in 3rd year (5th sem) mechanical in AIT chickmagalore. During summer, i want to do internship in any company. Please tell me about the time required for the completing internship? Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  2. How should I complete my internship in BHMS without leaving my job as a primary teacher in government school of West Bengal? Will I be termed as a graduate without completing internship?
  3. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  4. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  5. How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  7. Can I get job in PSU after completing B.Tech and Internship from SAIL?
  8. How can I get Registration Number after completing 2 months Internship in Infosys, Pondicherry?
  9. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my internship? Exam which I need to appear?
  10. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the important of internship? Why we need to do when we are in college?
  12. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  13. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  15. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  16. How to apply for internship in Bangalore after completing MBA from Kaziranga Univeristy(Assam)
  17. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  18. Is there any company which is ready to give internship to do only on Saturday and Sunday?
25th October 2015, 08:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is enough for completing internship?

The time required for internship depends on the employer who is providing the internship and the role which you need to play during the internship period. Most of the internship are of one month duration. However, some internship are of 45 days, some of 2 months, some three months and some are even of six months duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?