3rd July 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS for B.Com distance graduate?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com from Delhi University through distance learning scheme. I want to get job in some reputed companies like TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS. Can I join it having B.Com distance graduate?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  2. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  4. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  6. Companies which do not consider 12th grade for admission? -- [New]
  7. Which company is best to work for freshers among TCS, CTS, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, CSC, IBM and HCL?
  8. Is distance education course applicable to apply for job in top MNC companies like CTS, TCS, Wipro and so on?
  9. Possibility to join TCS, CTS or HCL of Bangalore after completion of training being a candidate of Chennai?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  11. Can I get a job in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM or Wipro after completing B.C.A and M.C.A (Distance course) from Kurukshetra University and having 6 years of I.T experience?
  12. How to do BCA final year project?
  13. How should I prepare to get placed in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, WIPRO?
  14. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  15. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  16. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  17. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
  18. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
5th July 2016, 12:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS for B.Com distance graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Com from Delhi University through distance learning scheme. I want to get job in some reputed companies like TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS. Can I join it having B.Com distance graduate?
You have completed B.Com degree in Distance mode, So you are not eligible to get jobs in TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS.

Distance education is not allowed in TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS are,

TCS,CTS,HCL= 60%
IBM=70%
Wipro=50%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS recruitment.
6th July 2016, 12:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS for B.Com distance graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible for you to get a job in TCS, Wipro, HCL and CTS for after completing Graduation in Commerce through distance mode. Most of the Multi National Companies recruits only the candidates studied the education in full time regular mode. There are various reasons behind this, one of the main reasons is it is very difficult to get a USA visa for a person with distance education degree. So, you can try for a job in some other companies.
22nd October 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am going to complete my graduate in commerce in the month of april. Can I get job in Wipro, Tcs, Infosys,etc.I have 75% of marks in my graduation.
23rd October 2017, 08:25 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Sorry you are not eligible for TCS/IBM or any other MNC company.
Mainly all the MNCs have same criteria.
The criteria is as follows-

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

Distance education is not allowed. You are not eligible to get a job in these MNC companies.
22nd December 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I have 6 years of experience in US Healthcare and I did my graduation in distance education and I have cleared my interview in CTS, whether CTS will give me offer letter or not. Kindly help me out
8th January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Unfortunately most of Indian IT companies do not consider the distance or part time degree. But if you gain enough experience and skillset in demand, then there can be exception to the rule depending on how critical the requirement is.

I have done my Degree through Part time and I had the opportunity to work at IBM as well as CTS. But it is always better to go for full time degree until and unless there is some constraint. And yes if you have good amount of experience, IBM does considers a part time or distance degree if it is a recognized degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?