29th February 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join TCS, CTS or HCL of Bangalore after completion of training being a candidate of Chennai?

Hello,
Kindly let me know how can I join companies like TCS, HCL, CTS, etc. Now I am in Chennai. But I want to go to Bangalore after my training period. Is it possible? I have done my B.Tech(ECE) with 75%.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  2. When the interview is scheduled by HCL in Chennai and Bangalore for MCA candidate?
  3. After completing B.Tech is it possible to get a job in countries like US, England, Germany and Canada?
  4. When will the off-campus interviews of TCS, CTS and HCL be organised?
  5. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  6. Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?
  8. Should I join HCL if working in Maintenance Project Department at CTS?
  9. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  12. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  13. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  14. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  15. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
  16. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  17. Where in Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai can I pursue training while studying B.E in Information Science and Engineering?
  18. What are the options available after diploma in Information technology?
31st March 2016, 07:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: Possibility to join TCS, CTS or HCL of Bangalore after completion of training being a candidate of Chennai?

To join companies like: TCS, HCL, CTS you need to sit in the placement drive conducted by these companies and crack the drive. If you are in Chennai then it is a golden opportunity for you to get into these companies, especially in CTS and Syntel.

This is the issue of relocation in Chennai, everyone want to relocate from Chennai and no one want to stay in Chennai and this is the reason all company set their default training location to Chennai itself

You are having good percentage to get into any IT company. SO, try hard to get success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?