1st September 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in private sector being physically challenged?

My name is rasool and I am studying MCA now but I am physically challenged with left hand I cannot able to do my work with my left hand but my right hand is having no problem but my tying computer experience is not much faster not much slower can I join in private sector companies please reply my answer. Thanks.

6th September 2017, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in private sector being physically challenged?

There are some top IT companies, which recruit physically handicapped candidates without any issues. All you have to do is crack the interview, if you have the qualification according to the job.

Although, for physically handicapped candidates, government sector is best because there is reservation for you there. In private jobs, there is no compulsion for companies to recruit physically handicapped candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?