16th May 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in private sector after having 8 years of work experience in finance and accounts department?

I am physically handicapped from leg foot (40%) i have 8 years work experience in finance and account i can get job in private sector? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be good if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  2. Scope of doing Accountant course after BBA?
  3. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  4. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  5. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  6. Can I be eligible for government job in accounts section after graduating in B.Com with 6 years experience from private company?
  7. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  8. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  9. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  10. What is the benefit of IATA foundation course in private sector job?
  11. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  12. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  13. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
  14. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Courses to change the job from government sector to private sector? I have work experience of 5 years in distribution company.
  16. What to do after 2nd PU commerce if I am interested in Automobile field? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get a better job in private companies after having 4 years experience?
  18. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
19th May 2016, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in private sector after having 8 years of work experience in finance and accounts department?

Yes, you can surely get job in private sector with the kind of experience you have at the moment but you need to search for jobs and appear for interviews for getting the job.

The best way is through various job portals where you can create your job profile and upload your CV. Selection will be based on the performance in interview conducted by the company.
20th May 2016, 05:10 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in private sector after having 8 years of work experience in finance and accounts department?

If you have work experience than why have you given information about your physical disabilities.

Because you are not a student as well as you are not a fresher that you will get relaxation in any company. Since, you are an experienced employee so, you will be hired on the basis of your experience as well as core knowledge and not by some mercy or emotional decision..

I didn't meant to hurt you, if you could have said this in a company HR would have asked you more harsh question on this topic.

Better to prepare for the company you wanted to get in and give interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?