10th June 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?

My name is tafajjul husain. I have passed 12th but i am 40% visually handicapped? Can i get government jobs? my id is [email protected] mo.9987981854

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  3. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  4. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  5. Fee structure for visually handicapped in general post?
  6. Can I get a job in government of Maharashtra if I am 40% visually handicapped and have passed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Private sector jobs for visually impaired handicapped ECE graduate?
  8. Eligibility for Government jobs for 40% visually challenged person and after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for government jobs being 100% Visual handicapped?
  10. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  11. Career in finance for visually challenged persons?
  12. How to get a government job after scoring 40%
  13. JMI M.Ed entrance examination books, preparation, previous test papers and syllabus
  14. Can I be eligible for CSIR NET exam after doing MSc in Agricultural Economics?
  15. Is there any reservation in CSIR-NET exam
  16. Government jobs for M.Pharmacy Handicapped Students? Information about exams for getting government jobs?
  17. Am i eligible for UGC NET test? I have done graduation from GNDU Amritsar
  18. Am I eligible for PSU and railway exam(Post of Engineer) if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?
11th June 2015, 12:02 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?

Yes you can get a job in government sector as well as in private sector.

Since 1995, the rule is upgraded for physically challenged people.there are reservation for them in both the sector.

For visualy challenged people there is 1% reservation in government job and 1% in private job.

Once the candidate is appointed for the job,a specisl trainibg would be given to deal with the clients or can work like normal people does.
11th June 2015, 01:02 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely dear you are absolutely eligible to apply for various government jobs with 40% visually handicapped. And one more thing you will have a reservation in the cadre of PH candidates.

For various posts you will have a various requirements. But some government exams asking about the physical standards for their requirements. And for those posts you are not eligible to apply for such type of jobs.

More over you will have Number of vacancies available in category of PH in a way for reservation as well as the availability of Vacancies.

As per the government norms you must have a Age as same as Normal students. In addition to you will additional Age relaxation of 10 years.

And also if you get a government job with low marks also. Since recruitments will be given priority for Reserved categories.

Hope you understand the information regarding availability of jobs for PH Candidates.
11th June 2015, 01:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get government jobs even after being 40% visually challenged as there are provisions for those candidate also in government sector.

Mostly UPSC, Civil Service Examination, SSC, GATE and many PSUs offer you jobs in their respective fields.

There is a different category reserved for Physically handicapped people, moreover you are even entitled for age relaxation in maximum cases.
2nd November 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

My name is Karthik and I am going to complete my degree B.E Electronic and communication engineering 2017 batch..pls tell what kind of job is suitable for me. I am living in Chennai
10th November 2016, 09:49 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

There are many jobs available for you to apply whether government or private. But you must complete your graduation first & then apply. I suggest you to buy employment news in this paper you will get updates of all the government jobs & register yourself at naukri.com to get the job notification from private companies.

You can apply in big MNCs & other companies. Under government sector can apply for a bank job, Defence job,UPSC,SSC,government companies etc. But first complete your graduation.
4th January 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

My name is Priyanka khude. I have passed 12th but i am 52%visually handicapped? Can i get government jobs? my id is [email protected] mo.9768755668
25th June 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I am Aniket Roy. I have passed the madhaymik exam. I am 40% visually handicapped, low vision in left eye.I want to read MBBS or IIT. Is it possible?my phone no is 9434643631 & email [email protected]
25th July 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir l have no vision in my left eye and right eye also myopia, what percentage I will get if I go for visual handicapped certificate and what is the minimum percentage for visual handicapped candidates in government jobs. Please reply me.
2nd September 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

With my humble request sir....
I have 40 percentage of sight in handicapped ceetiificete so any reservation in iit mains and advance exam
21st November 2019, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

I am a 40% visually impaired person and central government employee. Am I eligible for transport allowance at double rate?
17th October 2020, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

I need a job job. I am 40% physically handicapped. My education qualifications 12th passed. Other qualifications is computer diploma. My contact number is 6000127526, 9954367594.My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?