4th March 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?

I am mechanical engineering in passed out
I completed course in NDT in 6 month
now searchig job for mechanial related job
i got job or not? Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?

5th March 2016, 11:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am mechanical engineering in passed out
I completed course in NDT in 6 month
now searchig job for mechanial related job
i got job or not? Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
Yes, it is possible to get a job in Top core companies after the completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks. You have to apply for jobs through online or offline. You can
search for jobs in the job portals like www.naukri.com, www.shine.com . If you clear the GATE examination, it will be useful to get a job. In most of the top companies the recruitment procedure is a written test, technical interview and HR interview. So you have to prepare well to clear the written test. You can also get help from your college Placement Cell and your seniors.
11th March 2016, 09:41 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?

Yes you can get a good job in core companies as your percentage is good. You can also get the government jobs. You need to give interviews and has to follow the process of recruitment of a particular company.

List of mechanical companies-
Hindustan Motors Limited.
Bharat Electronic Limited
Mahindra
Riyal Enfield Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?