23rd October 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Preparation tips for GD and PI of ICICI Bank recruitment?

Hi guys .
I cleard my frst round in icici bank
bt could u plz let me knw wat to prepare in
gd nd interview hoping to get an answer frm u
Thanking u
If possible mail me na....

29th October 2014, 01:40 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Preparation tips for GD and PI of ICICI Bank recruitment?

GD AND PERSONAL INTERVIEW PREPARATION TIPS:

First of all congrats for clearing the aptitudes. Group discussion and personal interview round can be cleared easily if you do some little but serious preparation. First of all you need to make sure that you are good with your communication skills as that's the one which will be more tested in GD and in the interview.

I have attached some of the common GD topics and the preparation tips files in this post for your reference. GD topic can be from anything and it's not that it will be specific to the list attached. Make sure that you are updated with the latest news and information around the country and world where in most of the times the topic will be pulled out from the recent activities which is happening around.

Personal interview will be more of checking your technical and subjective knowledge. Make sure that you do some read ups on the subjects which you have studied in your college and you would be able to clear the round easily if you are really good at communication skills.

I have attached some of the preparation materials in this post which would help you for the interview preparation. Just go through while you prepare!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?