11th September 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I hide my MCA qualification during my GD and PI round of ICICI Bank PO recruitment?

I am pursuing mca and its my final sem and my results will be out.
I applied for icici bank po exam but while filling form i showed my highest qualification as bca because last year also i filled icici bank po program and showed highest qualification as pursuing mca then i didnot get admit card.

So now I have to attend GD and PI. I am confused that should I hide MCA as my qualification as I think they may consider being MCA as overqualified or should I show it?
What should I show during my interview?
Is there any MCA in ICICI bank?

15th January 2015, 06:27 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Should I hide my MCA qualification during my GD and PI round of ICICI Bank PO recruitment?

Of course you should hide your MCA at the time of GD and personal interview round of Bank PO as they will disqualify you because of being over qualified.

But remember don't show your over technical skills at the time of GD and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?