10th October 2012, 01:43 AM
stutigupta

What is the level of competition of ICICI Bank recruitment for probationary officer

i want to know the level of competition of icici bank recruitment for probationary officer....
kya yeh recruitment har 6 months mein nikalti hai......
mujhe iske liye kya kya prepare karna chahiye.......

25th December 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the level of competition of ICICI Bank recruitment for probationary officer

well i secured 57% in 10th standard, 48% in 12th standard and 63% in b.tech am i eligible for icici bank po or not as well as govt sector bank too
25th September 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the level of competition of ICICI Bank recruitment for probationary officer

Written test is not too tough like ibps p.o. R.S.Agarwal books are more than enough. The main thing to notice is SECTION WISE TIME COUNTDOWN.
concentrate on time management.
next they will call for g.d and interview. G.d is bit easy. If you DISCUSS your opinion, it can be cleared.
regarding interview, know about banking terminology, bank rate, crr, slr, repo current rates. Know more about ICICI as much as you can.
25th September 2013, 01:25 AM
harsha2konagalla1

Written test is not too tough like ibps p.o. R.S.Agarwal books are more than enough. The main thing to notice is SECTION WISE TIME COUNTDOWN.
concentrate on time management.
next they will call for g.d and interview. G.d is bit easy. If you DISCUSS your opinion, it can be cleared.
regarding interview, know about banking terminology, bank rate, crr, slr, repo current rates. Know more about ICICI as much as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?